Sunday, February 22, 2009

these few days

Friday [20022009]
________________

Night at auto city,星光三少come.....
actually..I do not know who are they before....
They look like not so famous....
as the people there...quite less.....
Their album..3 people 's album just Rm45....
If buy 1 just RM16

I went there with yiing chau and zen whey....
yiing chau looks like their no.1 fans.....
hahahah......






Yiing Chau.....






After this ...I found that 寂寞包厢 not bad lol....
quite nice to be hear....







Saturday [21022009]
__________________

Today..I should have my singing lesson....
But...cancel le...
so...today Im so free as no need go to penang...

After back from my drawing class....
I quite bored......
So hang out with Sj and Pl.....
we went to jusco...to watch movie....
[Pink Panther2 ]
Sj bought 3 kids tickets....
wasiao...
hahahahhah......
luckily....we still can went in....

Pink Panther2 is a very funny movie...the actor....not bad....
The stupid detective....actually is the best.....
hahahaha......
I recomend you all to watch this movie......
hahahhahah.....

And also want to remind you all.....
do not go to 欢喜地 at jusco...
according to miss wu Sj said...
the food she ordered....the taste...like shit....






she does not want to eat already...






more than half she left it....




At night we went to chai leng park...to settle our dinner....
hahahah..ate lok lok.....
the feel...not bad...







went back at around 10pm.....





Sunday [ 22022009 ]
________________
Wake up already 1230...hahahah...
I just bathe and ready the things I want to use.....
then went to my singing lesson.....


After back from singing class...
I went to sauna with Sj and Pl.....
hahahha.....
this so call....passive excercise....
tired...
but feels good...

At night....my dinner is pizza.....
hahahaha....


i feel good.....























































No comments:

Post a Comment