Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine

Happy Valentine!
my Valentine, happy but lonely~
1402...was a busy day to me....
Although I am lonely...but it was a special day to me....


1302 and 1402.....i gain many experience....of doing bussiness
I do a job...just like a florist..
selling flower at gurney there.....
Athough its hard and suffer,but....I ENJOY IT

I enjoy the way we try 2 get customers.....
I enjoy whole process....
1302...we sold till 4am.....
Its was a memory....
unforgettable....


We sold along the beach at Batu ferringghi.....
went into bistro...
try to sell flower to 'mat salleh'....
sell flower at moise ,pub.....everywhere....
just sell flower wherever we go......



sunset at batu ferringghi..




night view along gurney





enjoy every momment

Dad,look like romantic too.....
bought flowers to mum....hahahah....
that rose..not bad wor....




_______________________________
this valentine...lonely but special and happy......

1 comment: