Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blog Updated

Whao!long long time dint update my blog le...
so sorrrry ya..
Cant say that Im busy preparing my exam as I study nothing and doing nothing before the exam.
Hence,I can guess how bad is my result=.=

chemistry,physics,PA,math.............die die die die

Why I dont feel sad even I get the bad result???
SHYT!khaiming,u gonna shoot the shyt on yr face!

Last thursday,MUET speaking test~
I guess,I didnt do my best...
I was Candidate A.omg.u r given 2 min to prepare.shyt.just think of 1 point only and gonna say for 2 minute?!!!!

Busy working this month~
sorry xiao shu,dint have time to complete your math
I know,u r so disappointed v my result.
so sorry..
I know what I have promise u~putrajaya.I will try my best....hopefully...


One week holiday before the exam....
just slacking and hanging around with friends
thats why how I get the beautiful outcome....results

PeiLing,Jimmy Hooijing...all came back.
miss them so much~


"old friends".....we know each other more than 10 years.....

And.....like this trip most....23092009
its so memorable...
its have been so long long long long time we dint gather in such big group
I love it.Eric and Stan wrote the blog with the sexy words...and its touch.so,I dont 1 to repeat again
Just we went to Bukit Bendera,Youth Park,Gurney Seoul Garden,batu Ferringhi,KAMpar.....
Act siao again while we are together...
Siao kia and siao po.......
Celebrate Peiling and Meiying s birthday
happy 18

TKM,GYY,SPL,NWL,TBS,ERIC,CKM,LCH,TSN,LMY,LCK,WSJ


Enjoy.


最近穷得很啦
没钱花=.=


其实,最近心情也不稳定,有好有坏
爱不疚 依然是可以牵动我心的一首歌
有时一首歌 可以让我感受到 一些咚咚
我。。。我。。。。。。。


我想说,谢谢你在去年十月的陪伴
谢谢你 的电话(害到你电话费那么贵)
谢谢你 给了我一起在海边的回忆
谢谢你 教了我许多东西
真的,由衷地谢谢你
说重了点 就是
没有你就没有今天的我(虽然我现在还没成功)
谢谢
你的回忆 我会保留
未来的日子,我会振作
我会独立 我能 我能

各走各路
我也不想,但如果连最简单的相信都不存在的话,那也没意义





对不起,谢谢






我不想把课室当我的睡房
为什么我总是那么爱睡觉


最近变得更丑了=.=

2 comments:

  1. i think is hard to keep the energy of studying in F6 Jit sin..after being there for FIVE years...~! (for me la..dono) but i think you can do it because you have your big dream.. so go for it..~ :)

    p/s: nice gathering

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lol...fed up v the environment edi...bt ok lah....its my choice.so cun regret..~

    ReplyDelete