Sunday, June 21, 2009

accident~

Hi,long time no update my blog already.
I have started my F6 life for around 1 month.....
Everythings seem not going smooth as I want...
Don't know why,I cant focus in my study..just keep slacking around and wasting my time...
haiz....

Last friday,accident!I crash with a car..that car's driver is ah neh neh d....
haiz....a serious accident.,I crash at her car's side door....then her car uncontrolled and pergi langgar pokok!Her car seem like more serious than me...
My car,seriously damage....
infront of my car bcome separuh only,......
lesen maybe kena gantung~@@
haiz.....

she is ...I think more than 30 year old...so lesen wont kena gantung...but mine d..just P...
haiz.....pity.no car 2 use 4 around half year~=.=


_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

and ya..kar lee,welcome back to malaysia..
jooenn...faster come back lah....dont go london travel lah...
malaysia here gt takrai sausage waiting 4 u~


kinda tired with my life~

7 comments:

  1. ==~
    haha...i ord back fr london lor..><
    so syok kar lee can go back ord..
    i still hv 3 weeks more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiyo..y so careless..speed hor??
    kerliann..luckily u r ok..yorr~
    safety 1st mah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayay...thz nini n enn..im fine...

    bek frm london le??broke le??hahah
    he bek oso useless...cz oso no contact v him pun..hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... way xyz will scold u?
    lol..
    take care ya...
    eh, u all so fast exam le?

    ReplyDelete
  5. tat xyz ark....pok gai ma./..hahahha
    ya lol...
    sienz nia

    ReplyDelete
  6. yalo..ord broke ler...no money liao..haixx..!
    time fast fast go...><
    i wan go back lol..bt nid to do report..nid to go hospital for a month a..geram nia..==

    ReplyDelete