Monday, June 22, 2009

nonsense and nothing

haiz....nothing to blog here....
afternoon wasting my time in front of my pc andblogging...pity~
exam is coming soon yet I seem like so free....=.=
Kinda worry abt my result..hahahah....
my time management really diu ark!gonna update so blog...if not,those who view my blog especially xyz will scold me 4 not update my blog....

Talk about f6,Shyt!what the government's plan!?study till 4pm???!!!it gonna kills me as I like 2 have slumber every afternoon.....Study till 4pm ,it definitely make me no more time to bllogging at here....dont know whether its my last post or not....seldom blogging afterthat......
Dont Blame me~blame those who give out this stupiak suggestion and idea!

lol...this week wil having Pa exam~sienz....


just nothing to post....
2photos that jz siap edit.....
ugly@@

welcome back to msia...
contact me if u r free~
go yamcha~

2 comments:

  1. ur daughter?? hahah
    who ask u stop A level and come back form 6??
    anyhow, u wan to hv exam liao, gambateh lar>,<

    ReplyDelete
  2. hu is the daughter's mum?/
    hahah.....
    dun mention my history le.....

    ReplyDelete