Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sux

Haiz...maybe I just can upload and updated my blog once a week...
maybe still not in the mood.
I wanna said,I wasted this 2 weeks holidays!!!!undeniably.

just some photo without story
sorry for lazy to explain le..
hehehe

Today,gather at JIT SIN..haiz...
junior having test camp
ma go bek gather lol...
chia chun,ying,wei jian,chi xiong,wen tzeng,wei xing,mei ying,shih ni,weihao,peiling.chee hou,boon sui.....actually quite many ppl le...
just a simply gathering....wj kena hurt agn n agn...
nvm...at least u wil start 2do wat u should do le rite??hahaha
gathering end at pelita....
nw.start 2 miss my x roomate le...
start 2 miss the lile I at Kl...
as....nw my life sux!
stay at the same environment,same ppl and same skul!
haiz....the time buying the thgs 2ghtr...walk 2 mcd2 on9...omg...i miss it so much!
useless4 me 2 regret nw...
add oil lah km...
just a funny thg 2 share v u all....

No comments:

Post a Comment