Friday, June 26, 2009

Click here to edit title

currently..nothing special....
just passing my time as usual....the only thing that I worry is my study...

I need to help my art teacher doing some clay,
yet F6 still wanna study till 4pm!!
and tuition......why my dear God dont give us 48 hours per day?
I feels that....I start......start to love doing things and cute cartoon from clay





these all....make of clay.....
further information.....visit http://www.khingart.com/
hahahaha......
those who interested to carve themself using clay or want to buy gift for your friends....
kindly contact us~


Took photo with 3 cute children.....
3 of them come back to msia....because of summer holiday...
they r mix...cute..




Cute boyS...right??hahahah
and...Michael Jackson
You're my hero....
Forever~

3 comments:

  1. why the children look like not malaysian 1???

    ReplyDelete
  2. couldn't u read? they're mix

    ReplyDelete
  3. dad is holland man while mum is malaysian..hahaha

    ReplyDelete