Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I am a loser

I am back from KL.
Back from drawing competition......national state

我输了

我想,现在淘汰这首歌应该非常适合我

只能说我输了
也许是你怕了

I hd used all of my time to prepare for this competiton
I was informed the topic two weeks b4 the competition.
I hv spend 2 weeks to think and plan and search anythg....to get a good idea
i was so nervous.....one day before the competiton
I can fel the pressure and stress given by teacher,friends.....
first before i went to kl.....i hv confident to win the competition......
but after that,i dint even have confident ......

I want to thanks to some of my friends

Peiling :keep asking me how abt my preparation..thz u so much
Zhi ying:ask me to add oil....thz....stil console me when knew tat im lose
LEE LI HUI:sorry..~i cant even win the champion and the laptop for u....
u still call me early in the morning b4 the competiton.....gv me idea.....
sorry,make u disappointed.....
Ah yen:thz yr gambateh and consolation~touch
Ah nen and jia yu:thz u all~thz 4 u all consolation
juin how,guat ping,yi chuan:thz u all...still sms me one day before the competition

ying xD:thz 4 yr sms and gambateh
and maNY friends that i dint mention here:sorry,make u all disappointed

xiao shu dearest mr na:thz 4 yr wishes and consolation...and thz yr sms......yet still chg the
tuition date....touch lah
Teacher and Khing Art centre:so sorry,i know i hv make u disapointed.u put the effort drawing 4
me,teaching me lots of thgs...yet im still a loser
I cant gt champion and cant be the 4th person to gt
the champion for the centre

i just won consolation prize.....


Im a loser=.=



My dream adventure




still have so mnay words to say...just
I dunno how to express it~

just sorry~

No comments:

Post a Comment