Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Monday

Its monday~hahahah...
To be frank,I am so so so busy on saturday and sunday
so,Monday now become my only day that can let me rest~

*no choice,who ask me to born as a poor boy
better dont let mum see it.hiak hiak


Today,doing experiment in school
something like titration.....
However...however,u know my style
I am not that kind of good student and do the things follow teacher's instruction..!no!I am not that kind of good student.....

hahahah...I was just keep playing with the chemical in the lab.
pouring this chemical,pouring that chemical......

luckily no....."BOOM".....wakakakak explotion




Afternoon went to xiao shu house.......
he was just back from IBM after teaching the math.....
heheheh
He is a very good and dedicate teacher........
friends,dont shoot him lah.....
he will 'am teh'.....hahahahah
.
.
.
.
.
nothing much,tomorrow drawing competiton.
wish me good luck again
god bless~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ZY,let u see the photos again....wakakakak
dont jealous har...I can take photo with your idol and singing with him...hahha

.
.
wow...good night!sleep tight~



2 comments:

  1. stupid you..!!!!! hate.. call me to sing tat day mah..~~~ haha..!!
    nvm...i can go sunway and listen...hiew~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm....going to kl....i will try to contact him....bring me go ya....hahahha.jealous leh

    ReplyDelete