Thursday, August 20, 2009

whao~

Huhu....The One Academy national state drawing competiton is coming soon....
Going to KL again......This time...Im so so so worry about the competition....
there gt around 1600participants....scare...
Just wish me good luck and
all the best to myself......

Recently,dint have any mood to study.....I just wasting my time by slacking around......
Wtf!what happen to me...>??!!haiz...



Today,late to school again~=.=
luckily dint kena demerit~xiu.....so damn lucky...heheh xD

nothing much to say...just some photos



Zhi.Y...since u so support me and always view my blog
booM u again....
Boom BOOM!!!!

.
.
.
.
TaaaAAAAAAAA---DaaaAA
.
.



Guan Quan
A guy who play guitar so well at KL and ...
so many artist wanna him to play guitar for them~



And so lucky I am ...
Got chance to sing on the stage with him....


Zy...kena boom le....DonT JEALOUS



and.....

.
.
.
met Gary at Auto city...


hmm...not bad......





Happy go lucky.....












2 comments:

  1. eee!!!!!
    hrg~~~~~~
    .............
    无言


    all the best to you la~

    that photo with gary 1 ar...your pose more seems like a "artist ler....beh paiseh 1 ppl....hehe.. see lal...Gary smile so happy but you din;t
    BOOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tell u har...he hor...like to act cool mia...din smile 1
    not same like in tv....


    Blek~gt guan Quan~

    ReplyDelete