Friday, August 28, 2009

Up

Today,nothing much happen
After wake up,keep walking around at home...watching movie
went to tuition after that.
night,producing clay again~
Suddenly,that si gui stan lee sms me.9.30 meet at sunway.watch movie!!!!
that time already 9pm...
and at the same time.....
I was doing the clay that must complete at that time too..
bo huat~complete my job ...9.20pm
rush to sunway~
from sri rambai...=.=
reach sunway at 9.30pm..

Well....let me tell u,
I am of the opinion that this movie...sipek funny
and the ideas,plans all of the movie are so so so creative~
the colour ton are so nice
3ppl me stan lee and stif laugh unstop
again....wakakakakak...hahahahahahahah
=.=







wasting my time again~
one day over one day
exam coming soon...
waiting....wait to die
I guess,i will less blogging in the future
dunno why~
raining heavily.1.11am~good night and sleep tight

No comments:

Post a Comment