Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Click here to edit title

YA!click here to edit title...
hahahah...cause I don't know whats my title...

After 5 months resting and playing around,my brain rust-ed.
Its hard to start studying any subject.I found that its so hard to memorise something....
@@thats feel....so scary.
Now,teachers start teaching...
May be I am not the good 1..I start to feel that F6 is very ......
difficult ....
1st chapter nia already make me very very blur.......
dint have confident to complete my F6 with flying colour....

Last week,went to Sunway carnival to watch Angels &Demons...
To be frank,last time when i watched Davinci code,I slept......
this time,totally different...
this movie really nice....the content of the story.....not bad too....
recomment you all this movie.......seriously..
hahahaha.

Yesterday Eric thoo registered F6...heheh..he makes every people shock....
as he is taking HSC before....
Today,Pei Ling registerd F6 too...back from matriks,negeri sembilan....
I knew the reason you come back.....
just add oil together....
at least we stil can meet....!hahahah.....

sHYT!keep wasting my time.....!!!!
why I cant control my time well....
!!!!!

I gonna say,my chemistry teacher.@@ her english SUX!
negligible always read as NE-LY-GI Ble......
relative------Li-Lative
actually always can read as actua-RY
omg!damn sux d..
hope my chemistry wont fail because of her!

friends at oversea....especially those at uk....
take care....
away from H1N1...hahahaha...

2 comments: