Thursday, May 21, 2009

This so call life

recently,really dint have so much time to update my blog...
not just because I m busy,but another reason is...I felt lazy to express my feeling.
Currently still at hometown,studying F6!
This week,many people keep asking me why I withdrawn from my a level...
I know the reason I back to F6.Today I just get the result for matrik rayuan..
Although I back to f6 and think that dont want to study matrik...
but,again...I fail.Result shown that 'saya tidak berjaya'
I already fed up with these kind of things..wasting my time to do all the things..but what I get at the end?I already fed up with the words "tidak berjaya"
Here 2 pictures I took when met with zi hang and hooi jing at sunway KL...
No doubt,Not in the mood again...
Sienz.....Is this my fate??with all the failure??=.=
Maybe I am not doing a right choice now....
but like teacher Tan Pek Soo told me,this is your life....
Sometime,our life is not that easy...
Not everythings match what we want....
haiz.......
just..fed up with the words."TIDAK BERJAYA"..seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment