Tuesday, May 12, 2009

this week = happy mother's day

sorry for not updated my blog recently...
As Im buzy with my own stuff.....

I had leave my home due 2 further studies...
I can say,its suffer...
I miss my home badly......
seriously homesick......
I miss my family members............

Omfg,my hostel....sux!well,I wanna call tat girl as babi here....
A babi same condo with me.....the owner of the condo....
Tak boleh tahan with her!
She din give what she promised us b4.....she said I can use the fridge,but she dont let me use it when I move in!!!Bsides,this babi siao d.......not allow us 2 open the living room's light at night!wanna me stay in dark!!!!shyt..@$^#&%$(*% .....plus she close the main suis.....of my room in the morning.....I wanna open the door to go 2 balcony...she scold us again!!!with the reason construction r in progress...many dust!!!!!!!1shyt!you this fuuking babi,I gonna throw pork in your fridge later!!

Last friday met v hooijing and zi hang at sunway......
we chat until night......hahaha...I will upload the photo in the following post...be patient
I think,I din have time 2 update my post oftenly,,,,maybe once a week I think.

I gt appeal matrik,if I gt it,should I go Or continue my study here??

And,gonna say sorry to mum...cant celebrate with you on mother's day..
I know you miss me so muc,so m I.
I can feel it,I noe u r so worry abt me....
thanks mum...I love you~
really......tears drop.....

Tomorrow start my lesson soon.....
everyday frm morning till around 4 pm....shyt~
I wanna take a slumber everyday d........hahaha....

oh ya,my roommate ask me to post abt him....
he ark,likes to eat....
lure me to eat...
eat supper everynite I thk....
he still eat supper's supper when bek 2 hostel...He wanna gain weight,but not me~I wanna lose weight~......pity...




I miss you all too,my friends~

2 comments:

  1. wao..KL's life is like tat..!! smth same happen in my sis hostel..~ there's nth to do..have to endure it..~ suffer right? hehe..
    are you driving there? wao..wun you scare traffic jam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha....im nt at there le....tel u at following post

    ReplyDelete