Friday, May 1, 2009

Tired labour day

Today...Labour day..
wake up at 6am.....I just slep 4 3 hours nia..swt..
Class started at kulim at 8am...(dont ask me what class,dunno hw2 say)
this class like sumthg listen to talk....sit there and listen until 4.30pm.....more than 8 hours sitting there...IT gonnA kills ME!!!!Damn!

After that,when to Sunway 2 watch coming soon that I not yet watch....
Quite horror,Shyt!I shouted for 2 times...teh tiao@@...
I shout not because of too horror.....But tat Si Jiun=.=keep bitting my hands and keep shouting...
she scared me...(not the movie)=.=She watch till [lian3 qing1 qing1]
Still...Ker Ting paid RM9 4 tat show...but jz only keep closing her eyes with beg or hands=.=
Apalah ini?

After the movie,we went to Chai Leng Park there.....eat lok lok.....
met yfann and her frens....

Thereafter,went to auto city to shop fashion market...
bought 1 shirt~
reach home at 1130pm

What a tired labour day...

got to post upload many photos here.......stay tune~

No comments:

Post a Comment