Sunday, April 12, 2009

English

Recently,mood is so down~

I know my english is so bad...my verb not so 'high class'..
Anyway,I will try to improve my english ASAP...
wanna prove to those who look down at me....

Dont ever mess with ming.

Last,still wanna say sorry to those who care about their friend,
I know you all very love him..

just wish him...live in peace~


Yet,hope that sum of the immoral people...never and ever use the rude words.......in my blog~
every1 have his own line and limit.


next week,I guess,will be very busy..many things to do....
haiz....

oh ya,any1 know when is the PC fair??at Pisa right??

5 comments:

  1. 17april till 19.i will go...
    yup..at pisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya..u too~my coffee....i m waiting d..half!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~ok lo..half..
    tell u wat..
    the starbuck coffee in msia r cheaper..==

    ReplyDelete
  4. then u owe me half...hehehe.....then ark...u owe me starbuck coffee lol~

    ReplyDelete