Monday, April 20, 2009

wasting money and time

Yesterday went to PC Fair..at Pisa....
I have my class at 2pm...
3pm,I went Pisa from ayer Itam there...
Damn Fuuking.....Traffic jm......
When I reach there and parked my car,already 5pm...
May I suggest,Can government rebuild Pisa to become larger??=.=

well....When I gt into Level 1,OMG...Noneed to walk at al....hands need to stick to leg..and walk like a bamboo...If not,impossible you can walk thru there...

I don't have time to compare price....If I hav so much time to do so....I will also wont do that....
as too many people there....I dun1 walk here and there.....shyt!
I just reach few stalls..and simply buy what I wanna...then back already...
walao...so smelly I am when gt out from tat sux place~

met Lay Ling~huhuhu...(girl who same group with me when JPA interview)
hehehe

Luckily....I still can reach home within 30minutes..

2 comments:

  1. ei...u no nid walk like a bamboo...u ard r one!!ahaha~buy wat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. me like a bambo meh??
    not 30 24 30 meh??hahahaha
    buy pendrive..protector...webcam..n many lol..hahah..[pok le]

    ReplyDelete