Thursday, April 2, 2009

JPA Interview

Today...my red day leh~
JPA interview~

I wake up at 5.30am...but,as Im fall asleep and tak boleh tahan....
sleep till 6.3oam pulak...then just wake up and settle my things..

I reach there at around 7.15am....so fast~heheh..because I drive my car like an aeroplane==

Met many people there...many jit sin students~
soo hwei,ping ying,chew pei,ming jie,you wei,li min,tong kiang,Li en,ZL (boon sui's wife),and many lagi lol....

And most teh tiao d...same group with Wei Chern!!!
This people hor...english so pro..go inside and boom here boom there...
I also very sui lol...same group with 1 ahnehneh....
in group discussion..he sure always the 1st one...n many points to say....he said non stop..bla here bla there....finally...no point left 4 us lol....

my group member....5 ppl....me n wei chern frm jit sin lol..1 ahnehneh,1 frm penang and 1 from TAIPING,Perak...

still met v chung ling's fren at ther...wei keen lol...he looks well prepare~hehehe..

and make new fren~Lay Ling(leng lui),Keat yang (chung ling jaycees ex president)


Now talk abt me...Im damn not satisfy v my performance 2day.....oways tersekat sekat n dunno wat Im toking abt~sienz nia + gai...

my interview finished at around 10.20pm...xD
Disappointed v my performance~

Anyway,its over..quite relief now...and can slacking around lol...



=.=


God bless me anyway~

3 comments:

  1. hahah...thz..bt i thk so..wakakak

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do u mean by ahnehneh?
    i challenge u to go to brickfields or bangsar to tell this, mr jpa...

    ReplyDelete