Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hooi Jing farewell

Yesterday 0304,we all had a dinner at G-garden.farewell4 Hooi Jing1.
Our dearest Miss Hooi Jing Heah gonna go 2 Sunway to further her study.

This time I post a lots of photo...and edited by myself...
Let pictures say everything~

Last night,just eat a lots..until my stomach full...
not only full,is Damn FULL~Tak boleh tahan..even a cup of drink also cant lol...

Yesterday,people who attend are Hooi Jing lol(of course,watak utama mahx),KerTing,Yu Chen,Su Lin,Ban Ding,Chuo Ying,Chun Ee ,Xuan Hong ,Juin How ,Si Jiun and ME lol...~

Let Show YOU all some photos....
Funny plus gt feel d lol~






This people hor..after eat straight sleep...no imej d lol=.=


Si jiun just keep taking photo v plate..then the waiter ask 'har?you wanna take photo with plate ark?I have many..later I get for you"=.=





Just look at shoes please.not other place har~




got feel right??hahah...I like this~



whose shoes har?? any comment??
Edit myself d leh~




here the funny picture again~


Do you c 1 little head behind??
turtle??


Friends,GO GO GO!!!



Nah,post my funny photo here also..abo that miss WU sure say me bully her~
Dunno Hu took this picture d=.=


Ming

Funny Picture again~



Ming with Jing d picture~




Lastly.post 1 cute d lahx....





taaaaaa daaaaaa~







Its me~







ok,lets recall.....
Me and Hooi Jing...We know each other since we are standard 2...
2M,3M......6M...same claS every year~
when secondary school....We still same class for 5s4
and the most important,still same society n club
SCOUT and JAYCEES..

10years d friendship.......
not easy...

stil same society and club....
and we are still the gang hanging out together....
not that easy to do so right??

Now,we need to seperate due to futher study....this time....we realy need to seperate le....
anyway...the distance is not the barrier..I trust it~

Hooi Jing,work out and keep it up...
Lets us combat for our future betterment.....
Waiting the time we all gather again...
My buddy~



dont too touch and cry ya~



Everyone of my friends....GO GO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment