Friday, April 10, 2009

my KL trip

Just came back from KL...
I went to KL ..almost 1 week...
Dont aSK me why I went there......NO REASON PLEASE..

I stay at kl for 5 days....1st 3 days at setapak.... 2 more days at suriamas,Sunway there...
I went to KL on last saturday....
went there just to relax myself......maybe~
Watched FAST AND FURIOUS4 at KLCC.......
this movie....not bad!suppeeeerr DIAOZ....hahahha....
The following days I went to many places...
Went to Thien Hou Temple also...
WAh!so many tortoise at there


And still went to many shopping complex.....
just doing nothing and slacking around~xD
3 days at Setapak ....really happy~
Thz xx who make milo 2me every morning.....
Thz yy who fetch me ......go here and there...
Thz zz who bring me go to eat so delicious d 'ban3 mian4'
And special thanks to BBB,the people that always scold me stupiad....
thank u for
-teaching me a lots...
-accompany me pas thru these few days....
-gv me the gud.nice n best memories to me...
-brg me to eat n drink so delicious d soup...
-fetch me go 2 c hostel
-n many many......
reali thz ya...many many thg...dun1 mention here le...
u noe it~hehe
and the last 2 days....move to Suriamas,near sunway there....
-also doin nothing there...
-just have a glance at Taylor...walk 1 round nia...
WANNA COMPLAIN..from Suriamas to take KTM,setia jaya.......
So FARRR...is TOOOO FAR...
walk 20minutes...long piak lahx....
Jos***,thanks~
Ed****,thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment