Thursday, April 16, 2009

Recently

Ya..recently..I felt that my life is so bored...
don't know why..no any reason.
My life..just so meaningless....
Everyday just finding somethings to pass my time....slacking around...
Last week just came back from KL....
Go KL again...but this time not relax anymore..
Having interview this time....
Sin Chew....
Taylor offers me Diploma in construction management.....
But,its different with what I wanna....

SHYT....Quite stress and nervous now..as I still can't find my stepping stone to my career and my future=.=

Foundation?Matriks?A level?Diploma?
shyt shyt...this question hd follow me for more than 1 year already!
Recently,my life..
Dull....

Today,on the way to KL,
saw a van...terbabas.whole van terbalik.Tyres..still spinning...
2 people were climbing out from the van....
this scene...so horrible~
just totally same like what we see in the movie...
but no ...[BOOM] explode lah of course..hahaha...

Safety 1st please everyone..

matriks...today night 12am...can check already...
wish those who gt apply...good luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment