Tuesday, January 27, 2009

年初一

Happy New Year!!
Today 1st day of chinese new year..I sleep until 1030pm....
Waliao...late lol.
hahahaha...nvm..holiday mah.
Afternoon Family and I went to my 舅舅's house......
hahhaah...He got 5 dogs....
All very very fierce 1......
you know...got 1 dog...bigger than me if it stand up.....It is so big and fierce.....you can ride on it like a horse if you dare to do so.....



The size....bigger than me....




So big....~





I gt gamble today..but it seem like.....
my luck not so good...lose around Rm30...
but...Its many!!
How many hours I need2 work to gt back my RM30...
Hopefully tomorrow my luck will turn good.....







Today really tired~ang pao not so many ~
and the amount......=.="
because of economic??


GONG XI FA CAI
红包!!!
night~
-ming-

No comments:

Post a Comment