Sunday, January 18, 2009

Please stop it! Right Now

I said,Please stop it right now!damn you...
you are really freaking pissed...what your name??triple A plus oPs...
shit....You should stop before i take action!
I dont know you....and i think you too....but y u so kepo...oways saying my things infront of that people??people now studying at oversea....
you keep asking people....people will feel vomit and weired....
shit d... you gt moral?? general knowledge! common sense??

you this nanny ga*...dont force me to say rude word....
before spm i already try 2 dont angry at you...but you keep kapsiao and non-stop...
you always ask that people my things for what?!!
Im stil at Malaysia..come and ask me lahx..





J spir**~
finally i warning him le...nono~
u muz suport me..hahahah..i noe u wil do this also...hahaha



ming

2 comments:

  1. wah..u hao liao la!!
    pei fu!!
    haha..
    i knw hu i m~
    support u la~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thz yr support...
    cun stand that triple A pus ops anymore...so kpc...
    he better cum n view my blog~

    ReplyDelete