Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My money...fly away~

Today,i went to work as usual~7pm..i went to work at 6.30pm...although the journey just need 8minutes~as behind my house...hd 'pasar malam'..waliao...so hate this day WEDNESDAY...

so many cars..causing traffic jam...outside my house..full of cars.all parking along the road,sux!



Today,the shop look like no bussiness to do..waiter and waitress just sit there n clapped the mosquito..hahaha..that scene really funny...XD..



Shirly,Yean Wen and Hui Xuan...took the flier to pass around...they all out put the flier on the people's car...hahaha...so sui...put all the cars that park at auto city...they found that harry B1 already put their flier on the car...they so funny...took off people's flier and change with their flier....hahaha







Although it is funny enough~but..me totally no mood!!!

As i m a cashier..today when i close account....SUX!!



the amount..less RM9.70....shyt...i count again and again...

but really less RM9.70....so sui~bad luck...

No choice..the only way was used my money......add into that account...

haiz....

no mood...DOWN~=.=That RM1..i need to stand 3hours just can earn back ......



My money...fly away...



again...sleepless night~











PS.. To:T* Ki*

Why you din reply my msg..even in msn also...
haiz....You make me no mood again...
said...don't like that~



ming

No comments:

Post a Comment