Saturday, January 31, 2009

tired + sick

4th day and 5th day of cinese new year.....
I keep on visiting my friend's house.....
thursday....风调雨顺 国泰民安
friday with scout.....
Friday ....hooi jing birthday ....we go to celebrate with her....we go to sing K at auto city....
we try to have some fun,using cake to make her...but..she cries...
after singing K...we go to Jusco...watch movie....UNDERWORLD 3....
this movie...quite good...
like its effect.....
hahahah...
At 12am...Pei ling si jiun chin kuan jimmy jen ming n me...go to eat our supper.....
reach home at 1240am.....
Im sick again...
fever..my throat fa1 yan2...so pity...
6th day of CNY...i sleep whole day~really damn!





to : ming
Dont go pub liao lahx....
i feel that u already adicted..really...
haiz...
summore..drink alcohol??
omg....
just....promise me..dont adicted..k??

2 comments: