Wednesday, January 28, 2009

年初二

Today,second day of chinese new year~
I wake up at around 10am....mum tell me that we want go2 grandma's house....
When we reach grandma's house....there s no 1 people....the door is locked...
"Guan Lai"..all going to my 阿姨's shop...
.....Teh tiao.....go back to home again....

At 2pm sharp.....we go to penang..with my 'jiu jiu' and 'ah yi'....
7 Cars...around 30 person....go to my 老姑's house at Balik Pulau...
The way to Balik Pulau really...=.="

___taking ang pao in progress____

___Gambling in progress_______

Me and my cousin




Dont know what are they doing~




my cousin..catching crabs....







Around 5pm...we go to 小云顶...(bukit genting restaurant...Leisure park,penang)
to settle our dinner....

_____eating in progress_____



After that...we taking some photo....and bye bye lol...





Bukit genting



nice view~



me -.-




3 siao kia??



me and my 小姨




me .....
today quite tired le.....
tomorrow stil need to wake up early.......
just write in summary form....
good night~
-ming-























No comments:

Post a Comment