Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New try~

Just free now....reach home at around 2330..watched TV,bathe....and now just online~
Today..I went to straighten my hair....some curly infront...look ugly~hahhaah...so,i do this new try..but.I do not know this whether can spoilt my hair or not...like nike's slogan,JUST DO IT...

at 7pm..like usual...i start my work...walao~today monday..no customers....Waiter n waitress just sit there...
Childish Shirly and Yean Wen playing 五 十 十五..but Shirly played 10 lose 9 ...hahahah...
Shirly~you gotta put some effort...Blek!

At night...that Shirly..doing funny thing again...you never expext what she will do....
she played song using hp....and she do 1 amplifier....what lahx...using candle rack and do it....

lame.....












But the effect quite good...hahaha....
and 1 good news..im gotta free....after this friday!!!!!I resign le!!!!I can enjoy my life le...
hahahaha...
Another thing,I love PHOTOSHOP!!!!!
nothing le~

No comments:

Post a Comment