Monday, January 12, 2009

forever ming

Hahahaha..my 1st time...create my own blog...wakakak..

i do not know how often can i online and create post..just..try my best ya..


2009~so fast...time flies...haiz...hate that why time past so fast...

missing the secondary school's life...really..

now working already just know how good study is....

haiz....

2009...now...working...as a cashier..at auto city....earning my pocket money...

bt it seem like little lol....work so muc bt salary so little...hahahaha.....so,now just know how hard it is....

this is my 1st post...maybe it looks like nothing..hahaha....

today...monday,student went2skul early in the morning..feel weired..im nt a student anymore??

hahahaha....



sick again...hate it....thats all...want go2 rest already.....

mum hd scolded me....as insufficient slping...hahahah..



ming

No comments:

Post a Comment