Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Suckx!

My life Suckx!!

I hate my life!I means now..I hate this type of lifestyle~Everyday just working.No off,no rest..Shyt.F**k....
I started to work on 24 December 2008~i know it is quite late for me to start working..me work as cashier at auto city..
May be,just may be some people will say.."cashier only what,easy job"...but actually they are wrong...
as a cashier,quite suffer..You can't leave that counter as you like...you cant walk around like other waiter or waitress~so...its BORING!!
Boring
Boring
Boring!!!
You know,sometime I prefer run here and there,rather than standing there for doing nothing~suffer~haiz...

I hate this lifestyle as I look like no time to enjoy my life~...me now just work as part time...
Everyday work from 12pm until 3pm...after that..7pm till11pm....
Everytime i reach home...
already 11.30pm...
bathing...talking..or doing something...
already 12.30am or 1am.....sometime I online...or sleep~another wake up,working again~shyt !!!
my life,suckx!no fun~
agree??
haiz...
now just I know~study is so so so....siok!!!now,Ithink studying is my favourite part...
haiz...

However,I try my best to make myself cheer up..

只要笑一笑,没有什么事情过不了~


ming

2 comments: