Saturday, January 24, 2009

Takrai

YES!!! Resign lol..

now Im free...I can do whatever I like...
I can do everything i wish to do...

My home not like hotel anymore~
I can sleep until afternoon 2pm....(this I wish most) hahahaha.....
I want to run towards my dream....using my free time....push up my weaker subject or language....


Passion....i wont lose my passion to dream...
never and ever....




Takrai cafe....
I like this place so much..
It full with our memory....

The time we happy...scolded by boss....do something wrong...

and the people here...all very friendly....
Thanks to all my friends and those who teach me in anything...

thanks to Shirly~ Eu Zan~ Kia Ching~
Hui Xuan.... Pey Pey.... Shin May.....
Yean Wen.... A We...

All good chef from Thai....

Most....
special Thanks to KT
Patrick Ooi (boss)
Miss Lee
Helen.....

Thanks all of you...
I would like to thank you for all that boss and miss lee done for in my employment at Takrai...
It's been my plaesure working with all of you and representing company.....

It is now for me to leave Takrai cafe from cashier.....
I would like to wish the company along with all the best and all the success in the near future....
waiter and waitress....lets combat for takrai's future betterment....

I would like to thank you for allowing me to be part of your team.......



really......
khai ming appreciate it....

Doing stupid thing again~




Takrai......


Counter and bar.....This the place I work...


Eu zan...Shirly playing games...



Hui Xuan..Learning how2 be a cashier...replace my place
All my friends.....Takrai....
I love YOu all......
ming


















No comments:

Post a Comment