Thursday, March 19, 2009

1803_penang

1803,has 1 education fair at Traders hotel...from 12pm till 6pm.
1 day b4 it....I decided not to go already.
nah...at night Choo Wei chio me ark.....
hohoho...
then go lahx......as I hav nothing to do also.
We went there at around 1.30pm.
Walao...yesterday both of us were in danger....==
as our cash money too much lol....
Total cash of us around RM5k..
As wanna buy laptop what.bo huat d mah.....

reach Traders there...wah~people moutain people sea ark~
We just ask some of it...
actually I dunno went to education fair is to solve problem or add problem for us...==
Yesterday suppper diiiiiaaaao....
Shop 3 shopping mall at 1 day...
sipek gao lat.......
nevermine lah......
I hav 1 adviser beside me....She just my map for it...hohoho
went to prangin then Gurney then Queensbay.
1 at east,1 at west,1 at south...huhuhuhu..~



I tell you.my adviser...damn pro d......
xiu xiu xiu.....noneed 15 minute....used around RM250 to bought the things she 1...
can u do that??
amazing..~hohoho...


I went here and there just to wanna look for the laptop....
Finally......I bought it at Queensbay there lol....
huhuhuhu....~walao.pok le lol...
my dearest friend,
The following 1 month dont ask me to go out le....
as no money le ma....=(



just reach home at around 9.45pm nia.....Jen ming jio me went out again~
went to MacD......
met Choo Wei there again~huuuuuUU...'nah...kckc follow me ark....'kidding
Just bla bla bla at there with J.ming and S.jiun......till midnight lur....
The end of my story.



Branded Roxy d shop...the place that let CW's money fly away~
Why me looks so short d har~
actually Im not lol.....

CHun Ee..thanks for your concern.Im fine.hohoho





Jen Ming~happy birthday lahx...1803
The gift just normal but hope you like it lahx.
At least we accompany you to over your birthday what~

20032009__yiing chau!!!happy birthday!!!
put me aeroplane,put me aeroplane, put me aeroplane le
nah.kiampak nia.owe me 1 dinner~blek.

7 comments:

  1. you are quite fashion hor
    haha
    i came your blog ad
    link me ya
    i linked you ad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..u are welcum
    eh, u buy wad brand n wad model?
    i got thk to buy oso,i dono wan buy wad model yet
    reply me at my shout box.thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. issac:
    wher gt fashio.jz normal.huhu
    chun ee:
    mine d sony d..hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r nt short i noe....write here pula....XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya lol...tat photo i look short...actually im nt rite??still muc higher than u~blek!

    ReplyDelete