Friday, March 13, 2009

SPM__happy birthday







photo copy from khaw's blog.....
Finally I get my result.Although its not so good it enough,but still with full As.
Anyway,I still happy for it.
Before I get the result,Im so nervous.cant even sleep tight.
12032009,I went to school at 1045.there r so many people....
'people mountain people sea'
lack of time...
so...just jump to conclusion
-happy
-a bit sad
-busy applying all the scholarship
-busy busy busy
-thanks god
thanks my friends 4s3 ans 5s4
-thanks teachers
-SPECIAL THANKS TO 'HER',JIT SIN
-thanks Tu kia for accompany me for so long
thanks....
-the end of my secondary school life.
1303 happy birthday DERRICK OOI
1403 happy birthday to chun wah
1503 happy birthday to wei Jian and Wei Chern
1603 happy birthday to me....heheheh [this is the main point]
All the Best in future....
let us combat for our future betterment

No comments:

Post a Comment