Monday, March 16, 2009

my birthday celebration with friends

Wah,today happy lol....
You know why,as I celebrate my birthday with my friends.....
we went to sing-k at 2.30pm....at sunway carnival d karaoke.
quite high class.The price....ok lol....as we r using student card.3hours just RM5!!!!!
Although Im not celebrate my birthday with many many friends,but today Im already happy enough....
For me..all ok d lahx...happy most important.Can join with 1 gang of my best friends~damn siok!!!


P.ling and me


me and L.hui___Blur

Boys gang__blur__1 people is alien..tat v white jacket d..hoho


Girls gang



Friends since primary school




Si jiun and me


After singing k....we went to beach...as we cant decide go where to settle our dinner.....


just busy taking photo.....



Blur lol...

Finally I same height with Jen ming

Nah!!!Give you!


who so hiao standind at behind...


Me and JenMing~咸猪手at behind there


Do you see what I see=.=

Chew yong and me

After that,we went to 家好月圆at auto city to eat stembot.hohohohho

Wah!my stomach damn full d.......
shit lol

Yam Seng........blur


Thanks friends...your gift..so meaningful....
Thanks Chew Yong.
You r damn creative.Thanks~
Thanks HooiJing KerTing JenMing and Si Jiun....The gift,special....
Si Jiun...i m nt baby...Dont give me toy ma...==
Thanks PeiLing..Thanks for your dinner..damn full d...Thanks
Thanks Li Hui too....

Nah!!this is the gift you give to me...so dont say you dint give le har~
Thanks
Jimmy
WeiJian
BoonSui
WeiChern
MongMong(still greet me at her blog)
MonYing
ChooWEi(you r not the last1)
JeansWay
SooHao(Thanks yr gift)
YiFann(so shock That You Know my birthday)
ShinZhu
YiingChau(although she put me aeroplane)
KiaoXuan
ChunYen(know you are camping,forgive u lah)
PakLin(really appreciate it lah)
YoengJye
ShihNi
SeeSern (he seem like bo gam muan)
Ying(you r the last,thz still remember mine...)
And all the friends greet me in friendster.thanks you all~
Yes!!finally 18th le.can watch HAM PIN liao...wooooo....
Post 1 18pl de.....xxx
Taaaaaa DaaaaaAAAA.......




eeeeyeeeer.......This shown that how short sj r....woooooo.....
Today...Happy...oh ya...still wanna thanks maxis ark.....let me call 24hours for free ark.....
thanks the people that have bedtime chatting with me from 12am till 4am.....3 of you,good wor..espacially the last 1..wanna sleep le still chat!hohoho....
Actually,wat I wanna most is hear u greet me,tukia.
除了开心还是开心。。。。



























































































































































2 comments:

  1. b'dae so syok...
    can celebrate wif relatives n frens...
    sumore sing k oni RM5 4 3 hours..??
    KL oredi is RM20...wah...
    so CHEAP...!!

    ReplyDelete