Monday, March 16, 2009

birthday party with my relative

Wah! today quite happy.....
My birthday party~Although it looks quite simple,but its more than enough.
1403,around 6pm,i started to cook with my maid....Prepared all the things needed.Sooooooo RUSH xD.
Around 8pm,all not yet well prepared.so paiseh har...~
At around 9pm,we just sang happy birthday and the party just began.


Too much food.cant finish it==

that day,i celebrated with my cousin,mandy..Although nt same day,but quite near la


aunts chatting-ing



Please look at her leg.
taaaaa daaaaaaa
三岁小孩穿大人的高跟鞋



cousin~pose-ing king...hoho
my 18th birthday,thanks mum for everythings
and the present and gift that I received from relative,
BEST!
I like this feel.family gather together,having fun......
小舅小舅母大舅三姨六姨小姨四姨,琴,莉,涵
thanks you all....
just post in short.as recently quite busy~hohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment