Friday, March 6, 2009

became short hair again

yesterday 05032009
around 1130,I went to Jit Sin that hv education fair.....
Actually education fair look like so bored.have nothings to ask about.
dunno why they all have so much question??!!
hohoho........

Met many friends there....some of my ex classmate,friends,my members......
I joined LY LH HQ JWN HY...
met mong mong there...
still met H.Zhun,Shirly,E.Zan,Y.fann,K.Ching......too many le


After that,6 people went to auto city Pizza Hut to settle our lunch...
damn Pizza Hut,what the damn service!!!!
You know,I found a piece of broken glass in my drink!!!!
wanna kill me??!!!


At evening,went to cut my hair.....
haiz....so sad...my long hair now became BOTAK le ...sad sad







2 comments:

  1. yahor... din mention tio u cut hair.. haha, paiseh luu


    -me-

    ReplyDelete
  2. teh tiao..so special d hair style oso din mention tiok??=.=

    ReplyDelete