Thursday, March 5, 2009

HELL!!!! SPM Result!

Copy from Zero degree :

"
Jit sin's principal say :
" Next tuesday the spm result will be come out le"
It is 10 march 2009
dono can believe it or not?
some say 12march 2009
"

walao....10032009??so fast!



undeniably,every '08 F5 student sure worry about it....including me.since march,I felt that i already start 2 have sleepless night.Although I know that my result maybe wont too good,but as a student..Im so care about it..maybe cannot use care.It should be 'scare'


many questions come cross my mind.."how if I gt the bad result,how if i cant hit my target,how i want to continue my study if my result was not so good..how I manage to fight with other excellent students to get the scholarship?"...................................


Yet,I donno how to answer...



Really,god please bless me.













No comments:

Post a Comment