Tuesday, March 10, 2009

swimming

Recently,swimming is the only way for me to pass my time.

I like swimming so much.Yesterday,I went for swimming with SJ and Jimmy at 4.45pm.

Swimming used a lots of energy,its damn tired!



We try to make fun on that day.We tried to jump into water like expert,but we just look like a FROG.No way,so sia sui....=.=



then,we tried to 倒立in water.whao!so hard.I learned it and drank a lots of water.

finally,I did it.3 of us did the same pose in water.quite funny.hohohoho......



I met Darren,Weihao,Kok Ping,Pen Yiao,Si Yuan and Han Zhun.heheheh.....

We swam till 7.30pm.Whao,around 3 hours leh......

After bathe,we just look like a deceased.cause no more energy~

=.=





Recently,donno what happen to my line....cant online at all.....

Friking pissed!





Still,1 more day then will get my result.God bless me please.

sleepless night + no mood........

2 comments:

  1. u reali 48 free... then when ppl find u , u say 48 bz........ siao leh...


    -me-

    ReplyDelete