Saturday, March 21, 2009

scout and guide gathering

2103,my beloved..Jit Sin..scout and guide organised scout and guide gathering....
As a HQ,sure wanna back laH..
Truthly..I donot want to go back also...
but that ms goh yc....always call me and ask me to go..
BoHuat lahx.....'pretty girl' call tiok...ma go lol...

just nothing happen...quite bored sitting at there whole day.wasting my time...
but at least member's service still ok..
their food not bad.....

Look at my junior's performance,
my memories with my form....appear in my mind....
recall and recall...
the time we dance together...
the time we laugh together...
the time we cry together...

Thats was my secondary school life~

At least today i still can met my friends..guys and girls...
hey..wei chern...so early back ark...are you really so busy??become nanny o??
hohohoho~kidding xD


comment for this 09 gathering..
overall....not so good.
no the feel...members look like not enjoy.
many ex said service d just act them like glass..
Items...quite childish i think...
hmm...closing ceremony's dance.....too expose...
the girls look like no wear ...how 2 explain 2 parents if they ask??
haiz...



ugly nia



After that..went to BM plaza...they are having competition there....
pertandingan piala tan teik cheng

amazing luuu....
Tan Teik Cheng not that that that le meh??still got this competition o...
he likes to say...

ming2 tian1 hui4 geng4 hao3...hohoho


about the pameran~haiz..just wish you all....all the best!


pameran~




miss Wu.sorry lahx...
just kidding lahx..
I know you met your enemy today (her enemy in love)
just....accept my apologize lahx...




Today,feel that im so kapsiao..haiz.
next time wont le~
wish me good luck...
wah~midnight already..tomorro still need to go hiking with XX..hoho..
oh ya..my essay not yet complete....2 more days then met the deadline already..need2 rush and use post laju liao....and my application form not yet fill up...
shyt!
frikking pissed!so many things not yet done...

what the fuc* khai ming~
damn!you gonna complete it tonight.
If not......
you go long piak lahx.






No comments:

Post a Comment