Thursday, March 26, 2009

Help!!

yesterday night when I ready to sleep,PeiLing called me......

"Wei wei wei...jpa d list come out liao..you go to see"

walao...shock till me...==
ready to sleep but let me know an important d news....

no doubt,I wake up and on my laptop again~
sign in~so scare.....


finally~




TAHNIAH,ANDA BERJAYA...

wah..so siok...then I told seesern~as he is applying same course with me....
hahahah.....

khai ming,finish happy-ing??
now problems coming....

wher is
BAHAGIAN TEKNOLOGI PENDIDIKAN NEGERI PULAU PINANG,POKOK SENA,
13200 KEPALA BATAS??

walao...8am you know!!wtf..
nt yet wake up wat..
wanna me facing interviewers with sleeping face??
who know that place har??
and what is borang pengesahan pendapatan keluarga??
my english so bad...~how i gonna to die??

and all the cert and document...so many need to prepare~@@... pengsan le...


HELP pls!

Today,a damn tired day...early morning..wake up and go to school help xxx filled the application form ark~
last minute d lahx...~

Afternoon...went to Takrai...
stay 4 around 2 hours..
hohoho......
Evening...go hiking again~donnu why always hiking also@@
'nah,jio me go hiking and said tis is the most suffer moment n bad memory nah...'
Kiampak nia ..
'anyway,to me,it is nice...u din make me disappointed..can complete it within 25minutes....
I hope today really a good memory to you~'
Hiking..quite easy nia..~
wah..mayb I can go 2 climb Gunung Everest!oh yes!...
hahahah/.....
At night..attend art class....drawing~having drawing competiton this sunday~
wah...today damn damn tired....
bt till now....2.34am,I still cant sleep...
many things to do....shit d...
you know....gt 1 people so kiampak...
know i m so sleepy...send me a msg..
''slp xo nice.xo song.i love to slip.i can slp.sumone cnt slp.relax to slp.xo nice.i lik it.relax!slp,my favourite.dnt nid find anythg.jz lie on bed.wif blanket n aircon.xo siok.oh yeah.nitezzzz.i will have sweet dream,u will have nightmare...wahahah...''
nah...like this d ppl kiampak bo??
gonna chop him into pieces later....
hahahah...
anyway...
ned to thz tis ppl.....
y i wanna thz u..u noe lah har??
2.39am jor~haven sleep......
wish me all the best in the interview ba~
1 week 2 go~

4 comments:

  1. eh u choosing which course?

    ReplyDelete
  2. choosing seni bina...bt dunno gt chance 2 gt it bo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i choose dentistry arh
    gai lorh,so many ppl choose d same course wif me...haiks..no chance liao
    wish u luck!
    aha
    me 31/3,8am wan...so earli

    ReplyDelete
  4. then u reali the 1st 1 if compare v me...cz interview start on 3103...bt..oso good...nt so pressure wat~

    ReplyDelete